"Take heart! I have overcome the world.”
A.W. Tozer said, "I’m not afraid of the devil.
He can’t handle the One to whom I’m joined."
People from many tribes, tongues, and nations are overcoming trials and sin by giving their hearts to God after watching the JESUS film. In the last 22 years, JESUS Film teams have helped over 16.5 million people abandon their burdens by following Christ!
- For the blessing of a new year, and the opportunity to change more lives for eternity in 2020!
- For the equipment that is now in the hands of teams in Cuba, thanks to faithful Harvest Partners from California, Oregon, Virginia, and Washington
January 1 - 7
- The 5 Malawian JESUS Film teams request prayer as they make plans for the villages they will show the film this year.
- Malawi enjoys peace and stability not found in neighboring countries. Pray the teams will have much success in sharing Christ in this peaceful environment.
- Over 50% of Malawians live in poverty, creating many barriers in sharing the gospel. Pray the church will be able to help meet the physical needs of the people so the JESUS Film teams can meet their spiritual needs.
January 8 - 14
- The 8 Nicaraguan JESUS Film teams request prayer for their safety in these times of insecurity.
- In the last year, Nicaraguan teams have discipled many more people than those who come to Christ after JESUS film showings. New believers are sharing their faith — praise God!
- Recent natural disasters, including volcano eruptions, earthquakes, and hurricanes, have brought many to God. Pray for teams to use these difficult times to share the hope of the gospel with Nicaraguans.
January 15 - 21
- The 2 Sudanese JESUS Film teams request prayer as they witness to people from the many religions of South Sudan.
- Persecution has caused Christ-followers to spread throughout the country, sharing the gospel where they have resettled. Pray for these believers to stay strong in their faith and be a witness to those around them.
- Many churches and villages have been rebuilt several times, after being destroyed by Northern Sudan. Pray for the division between these two countries to be solved as Southern Sudanese Christ-followers witness to their perpetrators.
January 22 - 31
- The 26 Venezuelan JESUS Film teams request prayer for the youth who watch the film to give their hearts to God and live as witnesses for Christ
- Venezuela remains divided politically and socially. Pray for Venezuelans who struggle to meet their family’s needs amidst this turbulence.
- Pray for Venezuelan Christians to be strengthened in unity and in the truth of God's Word.